The project: goals, objectives, activity areas
High level goal
To improve access to and effectiveness of services for FSV survivors.
- Support survivors to access emergency medical care and psycho-social services provided by the FSC and health sector.
- Support survivors in need to access to services for emergency shelter of an adequate standard and duration.
- Provide survivors with information to and help them obtain recourse from policing, legal and social services.
- Coordinate with other NGOs to promote relocation solutions for survivors as appropriate.
- Help child survivors access appropriate child protection services provided by the government and NGO sectors.
- On the basis of the above, by building a model of inter-agency collaboration and documenting success and lessons learnt, to advocate for more effective services for survivors of FSV.
- case-management to survivors of family and sexual violence
- coordination, lobbying, training and resourcing of other service providers
- operations- and research-based advocacy