Run and fundraise for Femili PNG at the 2020 Canberra Times Marathon Festival
It’s on again! Join the Femili PNG team and participate in the Canberra Times Marathon Festival on 4-5 April 2020. Please join us in our fundraising efforts to support survivors of family and sexual violence in Papua New Guinea.
The event is suitable for people of all ages and abilities with a choice of events including a 5.3km course (with provision for strollers and wheelchairs), 10km course, Half Marathon (21.1km), Marathon (42km) and Ultra Marathon (50km).
To run and fundraise, simply:
Register with the Femili PNG team for the Canberra Times Marathon Festival:
- On the Canberra Marathon Festival website, click on “Count me in”.
- Select your preferred event and “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Individual” and tick “I’m part of a Team”
- On the next page, type in “Run for Femili PNG”
- Complete your details as prompted, select your desired distance, complete payment and you’re ready to run.
Register now for the early bird rate! Early bird entries close on 16 January 2019.
To fundraise on behalf of Femili PNG:
- Visit the Femili PNG 2020 team fundraising website, and click on “Sign Up”. You can sign up through Facebook or by entering your email contact details.
- You can then create your publicly available profile, by entering your name, photo, why you are fundraising, and your fundraising goal.
- Click on “Create Profile”, and you will see the link for your profile page to share with your potential sponsors!
If you have any queries or would like further information, please contact email@example.com.
Not interested in running but want to donate to the team? Visit our fundraising site to make a donation.
We look forward to seeing you there!http://www.femilipng.org/run-and-fundraise-for-femili-png-at-the-2020-canberra-times-marathon-festival/http://www.femilipng.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/untitled2-Copy.pnghttp://www.femilipng.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/untitled2-Copy-150x150.pngLatest NewsIt's on again! Join the Femili PNG team and participate in the Canberra Times Marathon Festival on 4-5 April 2020. Please join us in our fundraising efforts to support survivors of family and sexual violence in Papua New Guinea. The event is suitable for people of all ages and abilities...Femili PNGFemili PNGinfo@femilipng.orgAdministratorFemili PNG: Family and Sexual Violence Case Management Centre