Port Moresby Vacancy: Administrator and Human Resources Officer
Femili PNG is looking for an exceptional person, someone with experience and passion, to join our team as the Administrator and Human Resources Officer to help develop an exciting new initiative to respond to violence against women in the nation’s capital.
To date, Femili PNG has only been operating in Lae, but will soon be running a Safe House and Case Management Centre in Port Moresby, as part of a proposed public-private initiative to respond to family and sexual violence (FSV) in Port Moresby. This role will take responsibility to implement the organization’s administrative, financial and resources management procedures with high competence. This position will ensure that all human resources are equipped with skills and knowledge to carry out duties, funds are optimised appropriately in accordance to the organization’s financial procedures and transparency, and safeguard the organization’s quality and efficiency in providing services considering safety and protection of all aspects of the organization’s operation. This position will be based in Port Moresby and will report to the Corporate Manager (Lae) and Port Moresby Operations Director.
Qualifications, experience and desired characteristics:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as HR or Account Administrator.
- Diploma/MA degree in HR, Business Administration and/or Accounting. Professional qualification such as CPA or similar will be considered a bonus.
- Proficient user of finance software e.g., MYOB.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure organization’s HR and financial processes are being implemented.
- A solid understanding of human resource and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all of PNG’s statutory labour legislation and regulations.
- Solid experience in management of strategy; confidentiality, leadership; planning; management of budgets; management of resources; monitoring; supervision; reporting; communication; management of self; and management of others.
- Encourage teamwork; sensitive to diversity and willingness to work off hours and weekends depending on the needs and workload.
- Financial management.
- Recruiting and Staffing.
- Assets and Insurances.
- Reporting and Budgeting.
Information and application:
Click here to download the full position description.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and any supporting documents (including police clearance) to email@example.com
Applications close on 20 April 2018.
Femili PNG is committed to the protection of children and our recruitment procedures reflect this.
Femili PNG is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment for all people and encourages applications from people with a disability.
http://www.femilipng.org/port-moresby-vacancy-administrator-and-human-resources-officer/http://www.femilipng.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Vacancy-Announcement-Administrator-and-Human-Resources-Officer.pnghttp://www.femilipng.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Vacancy-Announcement-Administrator-and-Human-Resources-Officer-150x150.pngLatest NewsFemili PNG is looking for an exceptional person, someone with experience and passion, to join our team as the Administrator and Human Resources Officer to help develop an exciting new initiative to respond to violence against women in the nation’s capital. To date, Femili PNG has only been operating in...Femili PNGFemili PNGinfo@femilipng.orgAdministratorFemili PNG: Family and Sexual Violence Case Management Centre