Support Team Femili PNG in the Canberra Marathon!
Femili PNG will be fielding a team in the Canberra Times’ annual Canberra Marathon on April 8 and 9 2017.
Some seventeen people are on team Femili PNG so far, supporting our fundraising efforts for survivors of family and sexual violence in Papua New Guinea [donate here].
The event is suitable for people of all ages and abilities with a choice of events including a 5km course (with provision for strollers and wheelchairs), 10km course, Half Marathon (21.1km), Marathon (42km) and Ultra Marathon (50km).
Standard entries close on 28 March 2017.
Follow these steps to register with the Femili PNG team:
- Go to the event website – http://runningfestival.com.au/
- Select ‘Enter Now’ on the top right of the website.
- Select your desired distance.
- Select ‘Join a Team’, search for Femili PNG and click ‘Join’.
- Complete your details as prompted, complete payment and you’re ready to run.
- Share the link to the Femili PNG Canberra Marathon fundraising page with your friends and family. (Note: we are using this platform rather than Running Festival site to reduce costs).
We look forward to seeing you there!
http://www.femilipng.org/canberrans-run-for-femili-png-in-2017/http://www.femilipng.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Canberra-times-marathon.jpghttp://www.femilipng.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Canberra-times-marathon-150x150.jpgLatest NewsTo sponsor the Femili PNG Canberra running team, click here Femili PNG will be fielding a team in the Canberra Times’ annual Canberra Marathon on April 8 and 9 2017. Some seventeen people are on team Femili PNG so far, supporting our fundraising efforts for survivors of family and sexual violence...Femili PNGFemili PNGinfo@femilipng.orgAdministratorFemili PNG: Family and Sexual Violence Case Management Centre