Canberrans: Run for Femili PNG in 2017
Femili PNG will be fielding a team in the Canberra Times’ annual Canberra Marathon on April 8 and 9 2017.
The event is suitable for people of all ages and abilities with a choice of events including a 5km course (with provision for strollers and wheelchairs), 10km course, Half Marathon (21.1km), Marathon (42km) and Ultra Marathon (50km).
We’ll also be fundraising to help Femili PNG support survivors of family and sexual violence in Papua New Guinea [donate here].
Early bird entry prices end on 14 February 2017, and start at $40 for an adult to enter in the 5km course.
Follow these steps to register with the Femili PNG team:
- Go to the event website – http://runningfestival.com.au/
- Select ‘Enter Now’ on the top right of the website.
- Select your desired distance.
- Select ‘Join a Team’, search for Femili PNG and click ‘Join’.
- Complete your details as prompted, complete payment and you’re ready to run.
- Share the link to the Femili PNG Canberra Marathon fundraising page with your friends and family. (Note: we are using this platform rather than Running Festival site to reduce costs).
We look forward to seeing you there!